Enjoy the freedom of boating on the beautiful waters of Apalachicola Bay, the Apalachicola River System and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway on one of our nicely equipped fleet of rental boats without having to trailer your boat here for your visit. Explore the peaceful, pristine waters of the Florida Panhandle at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Call ahead and speak with Ron or Marc about them. (850) 670 8100
Our Parker is very special. Long a favorite of our local Bay Guides and other professional watermen, this 2012 Parker 21 Special Edition is a cut above most others. Ours has a 150 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboard, Bimini Top, Live well, Cooler, 10' Power Pole, VHF radio, Garmin GPS Raymarine Firefly GPS Sounder, and a Marine Stereo equipped with bluetooth so you can bring your favorite playlist along on board. To quote the Parker Boats website:
SIMPLICITY, STRENGTH, AND SEAWORTHINESS.
These three words exemplify what Parker Boats stands for. Every boat incorporates the highest quality construction techniques and products so every Parker boat meets and exceeds the toughest standards in the industry, their own! Common sense, time-tested design and a straightforward approach, combined with the uncompromising dedication to the highest quality construction practices, has earned the entire Parker line the reputation of simplicity, strength and seaworthiness
The 22' Sundance Skiff is tailor made to fit the conditions in our area, with a mixture of shallow water flats, sandy beaches, open bay and deep-water channels in the river and intracoastal. Our Sundance has an ultra-reliable four stroke Honda 90, enough power to get where you are going -- or get back home -- in a hurry but easy on the fuel costs. The boat has a center console, providing unobstructed access all around the boat, perfect for fishing. It also has a swim platform, providing easy access to the boat for when you just can't resist a quick dip in our beautiful area waters or for a day of snorkeling and, during the open season, a day of gathering the local delicious bay scallops.
Our favorite fishing boat in the fleet 22 foot Sea Hunt Navigator Bay Boat with a 150 Yamaha. This boat is a fishing machine with 2 livewells, Stereo, VHF, Tee Top, full cushions a trolling motor available for a small additional fee. Click image to view slideshow of boat.
The newest addition to our rental fleet is this Sundeck 211 Center Console Hurricane Deck Boat. Able to comforably and safely accomodate up to 10 adults for a day of boating and cruising fun, this Hurricane is one beautiful boat. Slide Show Here. Fully equipped with a stereo, VHF Radio, Digital Depth Sounder, Chart Plotter, Bimini Top, and cup holders everywhere you look, this boat is ready for a full day of fun on the water. We do ask that if you want to fish, you take advantage of one of our other available fishing equipped boats. We are going to try to reserve this one for family outings and cruising, beach shelling trips, and leisurely sunset cruises across the bay.
|Rental Term||Rental Price||Parker|
Please call ahead to discuss a longer lease period with any of these boats or with any special needs or equipment requests.
Launch charges apply to single day rentals.
|Boat Ramp||Price per Launch|
|Battery Park, Apalachicola||NO CHARGE|
|Patton Drive, Eastpoint||NO CHARGE|
|St.George State Park||$75 + Park Fee|
|St. Joe Public Ramp||$95|
|St. Joe Peninsula State Park, Cape San Blas||$95 + Park Fee|
|Carrabelle Timber Island||$95|
|Carrabelle Marina Street Ramp||$95|
Ride out across beautiful Apalachicola Bay, take a cruise up the river, fish Government Cut, or just take a relaxed ride around our Historic Waterfront and see the area like you never could on foot or by car. Use one of our boats as a ferry from an Island rental home to downtown Apalachicola or Carrabelle. Create your own schedule for a relaxing boating experience.
We will have the boat ready for you and meet you at the Battery Park boat ramp in Apalachicola (known locally as "Ten Foot Hole") at the beginning and end of your rental. For multi-day rentals, if you are staying somewhere in the area with secure dock access, or want to use the boat in the Carrabelle, Alligator Point, Cape San Blas or St. Joe areas we can make arrangements to deliver it directly to your dock or one of the other available facilities in those areas. There will be an additional charge based on mileage. Click here for map of area.
How do I get there?
it is Easy as can be.
View Area in a larger map
The green marker just west of the John Gorrie Memorial Bridge in Apalachicola (left (west) side of Bay) is the Battery Park (Ten Foot Hole) boat ramp. You can drag map with your mouse to re-center, zoom in or out with the tools at top left, change the view from satellite pictures to map view at the top right and generally see it any way you want. Click any marker for driving directions from your location to that spot.
Have More Questions?
We have more answers! A FAQ, in fact.
- 1. Can we bring our dogs?
- A: Absolutely! The alligators love small dogs! Keep them in the boat.
- 2. Do we need a boaters license?
- A: Florida law requires that persons born on or after January 1, 1988, complete a NASBLA-approved boater education course prior to operating a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or more. Florida specific information here.
- 3. Can we have it for a 1/2 day rental?
- A: At this time we are not doing 1/2 day rentals . Check back with us as that may happen in the future.
- 4. How do we know where to go?
- A: All of our boats are equipped with GPS/Fishinders and we will give you a quick tour of how they work. If you call in advance [highly recommended in busy season] We will e mail you a link to the instructions for the unit.
- 5. Do you provide fishing tackle or licenses?
- A: We do not provide either at this time. However, licenses are available at most bait and tackle stores in Florida and there are a few locations in our area that sell tackle, licenses, and bait as well as other supplies you may want for your day on the water. Sunscreen and lots of water would be a good start.
- 6.Can we go "offshore"?
- A: We request you are always in sight of land unless specific arrangements are made. Any time you are going anywhere on the water it is important that you check local conditions and keep updated on any weather developments. If you are in the bay, river, or estuary systems you will be in protected waters according to NWS Marine weather forecasts. Local Marine Forecast
- 7. Can you deliver to Cape San Blas or Alligator Point for a 1 day rental?
- A: It is not cost effective for us to do that. We require 3 day or longer rentals for those areas .We suggest you come to beautiful Apalachicola and enjoy our barrier islands, river and bay for i day on the water.
- 8. Is there shade on the boat?
- A: All of our boats are equipped with Tee Tops or Bimini Tops. We recommend you bring hats protective clothing and sunscreen as well as plenty of water.
Still have questions?
More resources here...
External websites that we think you may find useful.
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission - Rules, regulations, licenses and more
- Organization of Artificial Reefs - Franklin County Reef Locations
- Visit Florida - State of Florida Tourism Fishing
- Salty Florida - Information about Franklin County and the coastal communities of Apalachicola, St. George Island, Eastpoint, Carrabelle and Alligator Point.